Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wake Up, Andrea!

[Music: Rasputina - Wish You Were Here]

Yes, Lord do I need to wake up!

Since my mom got back from Florida, I've been in a weird sleep schedule. I have not been able to fall asleep until the morning, and then haven't been waking up until around 1pm. Sad, isn't it?

Because of this damned sleep schedule, I haven't been able to get back to my garden! And that is just not cool, period. My seeds are sitting next to me on my computer desk. I think I may plant a few in the starter trays. Something to keep me excited and motivated.

I keep reading through the YGG forums, but I'm still a little confused about the best and most effective way to start the seeds. Like I've been telling everyone, I need to go out and do, try, note the results, if you fail, then you learn, if you succeed, you still learn:)

My mother talked the other day about having our gardener go out back and dig it all up and put the mulch down, but I told her no! This is my project, and I want to put all the hard work into it.

So..that's that.

Hopefully the next time I update, it'll be a brighter entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home