Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Log #4: Garden Design Woes

I'm in a bit over my head.

I bought Bleeding Hearts yesterday.

Fuschia and Bleeding Hearts need shade.

I realized my backyard isn't as shady as I had thought.

I am toying with the idea of making a makeshift tent so I can plant them where I want, and buy a trellis and grow a viney flower over it in hopes it will create shade.

I'm not giving up on my seeds yet. I will now document what kind of light each needs:

Chives: full sun
Parsley: full sun
Sage: full sun
Lavender: full sun
Marigolds: full sun
Canterbury: sunny to partial shade
Snapdragon: sunny to partial shade
Columbine: partial shade


I am thinking of replanting about 4 of them, though still keeping the others as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home