Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Picture Log #9: Now We're In The Swing Of Things

Okay, this post is going to be loaded with pictures.

Lavendar, Hyacinth, Tulip, and yellow flower are gone completely.

I'll commence with the pictures!


Bleeding Heart Vine

It only has a couple of buds on it right now. Supposedly they grow in clusters. They're tiny white flowers with a purplish red in the middle.

Grapes:

Ruby

This one has a new sprout! It is not growing as fast as the other one, however.

Thompson



Flame has no sprouts. I think my yard is too small for grapes and I'm worried, but who knows? We may be able to pull it off. Perhaps the people behind us might not mind our grapes growing in their yard, hah.

Jasmines have been cut a bit


I bought two new Jasmine plants as well.

The Kale has a rod. Flowers are supposedly going to grow. Little yellow ones.


Our two types of Morning Glories are growing. Morning Glories are the easiest fucking things to grow.


We have a couple new colorful flowers in the front. Primroses I think they are called.



I think these are African Daisies.



My Roma Tomato plant is doing rather well. If all goes right, this will be our first tomato plant in more than 5 years to survive. We grow tomatoes in honor of my grandmother. Growing tomatoes was a passion she had, but she was too weak to fulfill it to a great extent.


So, guess what happened with my roses after we put them in the ground?

They started to grow leaves left and right! Amazing. I thought the plant was dead!

This bulb

will hopefully grow into this flower

I have 25 bulbs. I want to go plant a bunch of them in the back. I planted on in the frontyard. We'll see what happens. It was a lucky find, it was the last packet of that they had. I have never planted bulbs before.

Instead of posting the pictures of all my houseplants, I'll direct you to the post about them:

http://yougrowgirl.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7666



As I mentioned before, I bought two Jasmine plants and also a Royal Purple Bougainvillea, which I am very excited about.

I am contemplating trying to grow more things from seed, but I'm not sure. Will report later.

1 Comments:

Blogger John J. said...

I forgot you had a Blogger. x_x

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home