Saturday, March 21, 2009

Log #22: Back in the Game..redux

Vigna Caracalla planted......check!
Snapdragons planted..........check!

The VC vine is acting funny. My leaves were beginning to whiten and die. Needless to say, I got it in the ground immediately. Despite the leaves falling off, there is still new growth. A whole new branch has formed, so that's good news!

I love Snapdragons. I think these will be happy in their new home.



The Lawn....

Well, we got rid of our 20+yo tree. There's still a stump and all the roots we need to get out ourselves or pay for it.

The Mother Unit (as my friend says) decided she wants to just dig up the whole front yard, take out all the grass, till the soil, and put down seeds. ....
...
O...kay? Alrighty then... *scratches head* Whatever.

Our front yard, for the most part, will be a mess, except for the flower bed, which is doing just fine.


We have Bleeding Heart bulbs we plan to plant out in the backyard.

The Jasmines are starting to bloom.

My 2 grape plants are coming back again. As per usual, my Green grapes are moving along faster than the Ruby grapes.

Roma Tomato seedings are sprouting and coming along fine.

Growing seeds:
Sweet Peas
Green Onion
Bell Pepper
Mixed Flowers

Hmm...that's it for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home